We are truly grateful for the overwhelming amount of online orders we have received. Given the new reality that we are navigating, we have had to reduce our staff to only two members who are responsible for packing, completing and delivering orders. As we approach Easter, we are experiencing a temporary surge in the orders coming in and we are doing everything we can to ensure your order arrives as quickly as possible. As such, we are not able to respond to phone calls, emails and social media messages within a typical timeframe.
We have received a number of inquiries re: Easter Orders and we have compiled and answered them in the FAQs below. We hope the following will help to answer your questions!
FAQs re: EASTER ORDERS
- If you have received a Paypal confirmation then rest assured we have your order, and are working to fulfill it as quickly as possible.
- As all of our stores are temporarily closed, we are unable to offer curbside pick-up at this time. We will update our website/social media if anything changes in the regard.
- Although our website indicates 7-10 days for shipping/delivery, if you live in Burlington, Oakville, or Hamilton(this includes – Waterdown, Dundas, Ancaster and Stoney Creek, – if your town is not listed it will not be guaranteed delivery) and place your order before midnight on Tuesday April 7th, we will guarantee delivery on or before Saturday, April 11th.
- We are currently offering a flat shipping rate of $5 for orders over $75, we will still deliver orders under the $75 minimum (see delivery areas above), but standard shipping rates will apply.
- We are unable to make any new product at this time. We will try to keep the website up to date, as inventory becomes low. If we have miscalculated our inventory and we are out of a specific product that you have ordered, we will call you and arrange for a substitution or refund for that product.Again, we truly appreciate your support during this time. It means the world to us. From our family to yours, we send you our most sincere wishes for good health and peace during these ever changing times.
Stay well and safe, everyone.
Dave Walker & Jennifer Walker-Smith